Building clinically rational and accurate models of pharmaceutical and medical device markets is critical to planning the future of those markets. Health Research International routinely models such markets, incorporating:
- Carefully selected leading indicators
- Discretely targeted patient populations
- Discretely targeted procedure caseloads
- Clinical assessment of the role of competing technologies
- Product usage analysis per capita or per procedure
- Proprietary pricing information; and
- Analyses of individual supplier sales.
The result is a meticulously constructed working tool as opposed to a static picture of the market
that can be used to evaluate various product and service scenarios and competitive developments, enabling optimal participation and growth by our clients.
Please contact Suzanne Ratzloff
or Michael Austriaco
at 216-521-3321 if you would like discuss our market modeling capabilities.