Why should you trust your project to HRI?
…. Here are 6 compelling reasons
- More than 30 years of experience encompassing all aspects of medical business development and virtually all clinical specialties and product types, including both current and emerging technologies.
- Unsurpassed research depth and objectivity that ensure the quality, comprehensiveness and accuracy of information provided. We send out preliminary market data to industry participants for verification and comment, and we contact virtually all product, business and research personnel of relevance to a project.
- Full service capabilities that include market analysis and forecasts, focus groups, end user surveys & interviews, regulatory and reimbursement analyses, competitive analyses of products and companies, pricing sensitivity studies and econometric market modeling, among others.
- Personal observation of procedures and products in a clinical setting to allow us to clearly understand the dynamics of product use and the clinical benefits and challenges associated with them that ultimately dictate the adoption of new products and technologies.
- A team approach to all projects that provides a variety of viewpoints and expertise to optimize the scope and quality of our analysis, be it a custom project or an off-the-shelf report.
- Strong follow through even after the job is completed because we believe in establishing and maintaining long-term client relationships.
Health Research International offers comprehensive and in-depth Market and Technology
reports, produced in-house and previously under contract with a leading provider
of international medical market research. Econometric modeling and unmatched detail
are the cornerstones of our reports, providing a clear basis for our market forecasts.
During 2001, we began publishing off-the-shelf reports under the HRI name.