Focus Groups & Interviews
Focus groups and interviews provide critical, direct end-user input regarding clinical needs and preferences. Health Research International’s more than 30 years of experience can support you through the process, optimizing the quality and quantity of information obtained. Our standard methodology encompasses:
- Initial consultation with clinical and technical experts to ensure a solid understanding of the area being studied.
- Antiseptic recruitment of participants according to specific practice and personal characteristics, i.e., we do not use the same physician panels for our focus groups and interviews.
- Expert site and participant selection to target the broadest sample of end users of specific interest to the client.
- Expert script preparation, detailing the issues required by the client in a manner that encourages “real”, in-depth responses.
- Expert focus group moderation and interview skills that ensure full participation and adherence to the script but also the ability to immediately recognize and explore critical but unanticipated issues.
- With participant permission, documentation of focus groups and interviews to provide our clients with a tool for review and additional study.
- Meticulous analysis of the focus group or interview results, presented in a detailed written report complete with charts and graphics.
- Efficient project turnaround and cost effective pricing to allow even small companies undertake this critical primary research .
Please contact Suzanne Ratzloff
or Michael Austriaco
at 216-521-3321 if you would like discuss our focus group or interview capabilities.