HRI has more than 30 years of experience surveying physicians, hospitals, nurses, clinical laboratories, patients and medical device companies on a variety of clinical, product and
business issues customized to clients’ needs. Survey formats range from state-of-the-art
on-line capabilities to standard e-mail, mail, fax and telephone surveys, conducted alone or
in combination. Our on-line surveys represent a particularly exciting option as the Confidential Administrator Feature allows our clients to monitor the results real-time as they come in,
enabling a virtually immediate response to the information.
Using HRI to perform your critical survey work offers many advantages:
- Our expertise in survey design is unsurpassed, allowing us to optimize the information yield with a minimum of questions.
- We do not design a survey without first thoroughly understanding the clinical issues and technologies involved. Each survey is pre-tested to ensure the clarity and meaningfulness of questions and response categories.
- We custom design the data base for each survey to provide the greatest flexibility and depth when analyzing the data.
- We meticulously and antiseptically analyze the survey results according to variables that will provide each client with decision-quality data.
- Our survey reports make extensive use of exhibits and charts to optimize the clarity and strategic impact of the results.
- Timely turnaround and cost effective pricing to allow even small companies to undertake this critical primary research.
Please contact Suzanne Ratzloff
or Michael Austriaco
at 216-521-3321 if you would like discuss our custom survey services.